6 Heads Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate Digital Heating Mixer Dual Controls 625w
6 Heads Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate Digital Heating Mixer Dual Controls 625w. Input: 110V; Motor: DC Motor; Six magnetic stirrer design, can process 6 kinds of solutionsMax. Send with 8 stir bars for complete solution mix. We adopt stainless steel to make the heating plate(accords with industry standard). Thus, it will provide quick & even heating and wipe dirt easily. All units support RT-99.9? Heating temperature setting and adjustable 0-2000rpm stirring speed. Premium DC motor, low noise and ensures stable speed adjustment. To help fix the probe or other laboratory devices, we equip this machine with stainless steel clamp & stand. It is height adjustable with knobs at 2 side. As a practical lab mixer machine, it is suitable for medicine, chemical, biological, environmental protection etc. Order may be cancelled due to insufficient of your information.
Missing item or get wrong item or damaged items, or the item seams can not work well, please keep all the items in original condition, make all the items together with packing, then take some photos of them and send us the photos by message box. (2) How we will react? (sometimes you may be requested to return the incorrect item).
(3) Valid time for returning. We promise to achieve your 100% satisfaction. Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding. This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\Healthcare, Lab & Dental\Medical & Lab Equipment, Devices\Lab Mixers, Shakers & Stirrers\Magnetic Stirrers & Hotplate Stirrers".
The seller is "sincereselleryes" and is located in this country: CN.
- Model: CLJBJ6T
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- Magnetic Stirrer Type: Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer
- Input: 110V
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Units: 6
- Heating Power(Each): 200W
- Motor Power(Each): 25W
- Motor: DC Motor
- Liquid Capacity: Max.1000ml
- Heating Temperature: Room Temperature to 99.9℃
- MPN: JGTLP0041361554169098
- Brand: Unbranded
- Intended Use/Discipline: Biological Laboratory